Jubilee BEST Judges: The judges training videos are posted! Click on “Judges Webinar Training” above to view. Please email us if you do not have the password. Thanks again for volunteering your time! Email: [email protected]
Students and Teachers: All documents associated with Blade Runner are posted on the BEST website. Click HERE
Jubilee BEST Teacher and Mentor of the Year! Submit your nominations today. Click on the following link for additional details. 2014 Teacher & Mentor of the Year
Attention Boy Scouts: Are you receiving your robotics badge for participating in BEST? If so, let us know. We would like to recognize you on Game Day! Email us at [email protected]
The new Scoring Calculator has been released for Blade Runner. Click HERE
Mall Day: This Saturday, Oct. 25th in the Target wing of Bel-Air Mall. Please see your teacher/coach for your team’s time-slot!
Engineering Notebooks are due Tuesday, Oct. 28th by 5:00. Please mail or deliver to: 2855 Post Oak Circle, Mobile, AL 36693. You may turn in your notebook at Mall Day also.
Marketing Presentations will take place in SHELBY HALL on USA’s campus on Friday, Oct. 31st. Please see your teacher/coach for your team’s time-slot.
Jubilee BEST students, teachers, mentors and families are encouraged to join in on the social media fun. During the 42 days of BEST, please post photos of your team working and share what you are learning.
When posting, please use the following hashtags #jubileebest.org and #bladernnr
NEW this year! Social Media Award. Local business and industry judges will choose a winner! Include your team number. Happy Tweeting!
Kick Off Day photos are posted on our Facebook page. Enjoy!
Enter a chance to win an iPAD mini! Thank you to the 200+ Jubilee BEST students who participated in our pre-game survey. In order for your name to be entered into the drawing for an iPad mini, you will need to also complete a post-game survey at the conclusion of BEST season. The winner’s name will be posted on the Jubilee BEST Facebook page.
Bladerunner 2014 – Dates
- September 15th - BEST Industry Night – Davidson High School Auditorium 6:30 p.m – 8:00 p.m. See additional details below!
- September 20th - Kick-Off Day — Davidson High School Gym 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- September 25th - USA Engineering Workshop 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Shelby Hall
- October 2nd - USA Mitchell College of Business – Marketing Workshop 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Shelby Hall
- October 9th - USA – Technical Writing Workshop 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Shelby Hall
- October 16th – USA School of Computer ROBOTC Workshop 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Shelby Hall
- October 25th – Mall Day / Espionage Day Bel-Air Mall, Mobile
- November 1st - Game Day — University of South Alabama Mitchell Center 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
BEST Industry Night 2014 – Click on the link to download flyer!
Jubilee BEST – Let’s Get Involved! – Click on the link to learn various ways to support Jubilee BEST!
Or: Mentoring Mentors
Being a mentor is a big responsibility. If you find yourself strapped for ideas or stuck in a corner, perhaps these tips from mentors past can be of assistance.